October 31, 2011

Books I read in October:
 
Murder on the Orient Express
The Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Mysterious Mr. Quin

This month hasn't been really productive reading wise (although The Lord of the Rings does count for more than one novel!!), but I have added quite a few pages to my blog!

My trip to the bookshop for November was mostly about re-reading and reading books I've seen movies of. With that in mind I bought The Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis (although I couldn't find the first of the series.) and The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. After the South Pacific Book Chat on Gothic Literature, I was inspired to read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley so I bought that as well (Belle from Belle's Bookshelf got me interested in it)! That's going to be my reading for next month (along with a few others I'll pick up next time).

No comments: